Friday, December 5, 2014

I have a job!! (Or actually 3 now!!)

I was just offered the Shop Supervisor position at Horn in the West this summer!! And my application has been accepted and chosen to work in Dublin Ireland in September at the Ivaeugh Theatre in the Temple Bar District to intern in their costume and craftwork sector!!!
I know it's theatre but it's still exciting!

I may actually be able to get the chance to do a little metal work since their shop does work on a repertory schedule and their seasons last a lot longer than normal shows. Which means that on a rep schedule, you have 3-4 different shows running at the same time and for longer runs like 3-4 weeks rather than 2 and a half like traditional theaters. I'm excited! This will open so many doors for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment