Friday, December 12, 2014

Final Exam Critique Today!

The semester has drawn to a close and I couldn't be happier to see my second to last semester done and in the books.
While this class has been interesting, it's definitely deterred me from wanting to be a metal artist and I think that's a good thing. I'm definitely not cut out for it, and finding out this is just another step in my path of learning as much as I can.
Arthur's been an interesting teacher, yet this semester has been overall ..interesting I can tell you that. I do hope that critique goes well, even though I've had to improvise due to several missteps in the process. I just hope at this point that I pass the class. For the love of god, I hope I pass.

I also may keep up with this blog periodically, especially in my work in the art department. Who knows, maybe I'll incorporate metalwork into my next costume design!

No comments:

Post a Comment