Monday, September 1, 2014

Metals II Beginning

I'm kinda apprehensive about this class... You know, new teacher, new class layout, new guidelines. It's kind of stressful because I'm not used to working with metal hardly, I only had just taken metals I with Lillith and while she's great, spring semester sucked because it snowed so much we had to eliminate 2 whole projects. I feel like there are some severe gaps in my Metals knowledge. But I'm trying to adjust. I'd like if he liked me but the vibe I get isn't all that great. I don't know, it's probably because he can sense that I'm not a metal smith. I would much rather be painting or manipulating clay or something. Eh, let's hope it gets better. I really need to like to this class so I can take enameling next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment